How much is Netflix in my region? People who love watching Netflix often end up asking some insanely easy queries. As you know, Netflix is easily the world’s most popular video streaming service which has made it possible for the users to watch TV series on the internet ranging from smartphones to laptops. It works very well even on a variety of devices like its app for Android & iOS, Apple TV and PlayStation as it lets the user stream directly to the larger screen.
Netflix is also responsible for creating several original, made for the web content which they broadcast in high-resolution Ultra HD. Since Netflix is not a free service, it sets up its subscription plans structure across different countries in a brilliant way. They have set a different price for different countries. So, how much does Netflix Cost?
How Much Does Netflix Cost In Different Countries
So far, its strategy whether regarding pricing or content library seems to be working well and it is exceeding all expectations, not only is it doing well in countries which have a high piracy rate but the graph of subscriptions per country continues to go in an upward direction.
Netflix Cost in US/Canada
As you know, Netflix has different rates in different territories of the world. Its rates in US and Canada are similar. You get three plans to choose from. They are:
|Netflix Price in USA|
1. Basic Plan ($7.99 per month) – This one is the cheapest plan in US/Canada region. Even though this plan won’t give you features like HD or Ultra HD, it is still a good plan. Using this plan, you can view Netflix on one screen at a time.
2. Standard Plan ($9.99 per month) – Using this affordable plan, you can view movies and TV shows in HD quality. However, it doesn’t support Ultra HD but it should be fine if you are watching the content on your TV screen. It this plan, you can watch content on 2 screens at the same time.
3. Premium Plan ($11.99 per month) – By far the best plan of Netflix, it supports even Ultra HD movies and TV series. Its best feature is that you get to watch the content on 4 screens at the same time.
How Much Does Netflix Cost in the UK
Even in the UK, you get some amazing plans to choose from. Different plans have different perks such as:
|Netflix Price in UK|
1. Basic Plan (£5.99 per month) – This one is the cheapest among the lot. It provides you many features except watching content in HD or viewing it on more than one screen.
2. Standard Plan (£7.49 per month) – This one is the most popular plan in the UK as it provides you with the option to watch movies and TV shows in HD quality while it also allows you to watch content on two screens at the same time.
3. Premium Plan (£8.99 a month) – This is easily the best plan for viewers in the UK as it gives you the feature of watching the content in Ultra HD. It also allows users to use Netflix on four screens at once.
Netflix Price in India
Ever since Netflix came to India in 2016 it has been on the rise. Its pricing is similar to that in the U.S. and the users are asked to pay as low as ₹500 per month to watch movies and TV shows.
The first month is given as a trial period and is free all users. You can subscribe using PayPal or a Credit Card. An initial fee of ₹70 ($1.00) is charged to authenticate the card. You get three plans to choose from.
1. The lowest plan is for ₹500 per month where you can catch the content in standard definition and one on one screen at a time.
2. The second plan is for ₹650 per month and you are given access to HD viewing on two screens at once.
3. The costliest plan is for ₹800 per month and you can access to all features including Ultra HD. You can even view content on four screens at once.
Netflix Cost In Australia
|Netflix Price in Australia|
1. Basic Membership (£5.99/month) – In this plan, you get to watch the content in Standard Definition and you can only watch it one screen at a time.
2. Standard Membership (£7.49/month) – In this plan, you can watch movies and TV shows in HD quality while also being able to stream on two screens at once.
3. Premium Membership (£8.99/month) – Easily the best plan, you get to stream the content at 4K resolution while also being able to watch it on four screens at once.
Hope you get an insight into how much Netflix Cost in different countries. In countries with high piracy rates, Netflix comes up with more affordable prices in order to attract new users and try to even up the field.
Netflix is trying to expand its reach to every corner of the globe. It’s just a matter of time when the universe will be embracing these type video-on-demand services.